Cyintech’s focus is on process and operations improvement programs, decision support, Business Process Redesign (BPR), business process modeling, process simulation and technology support. Our clients achieve breakthrough performance through improved operations, optimized processes, and proper technology utilization.
Our Team’s Experience
- Subject matter experts with more than 35 years experience in commercial and military operations control
- Subject matter expertise with more than 40 years’ experience in fuel efficient airline operations
- Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belts and Black Belts with more than 200 successful implementations
- Technology development team skilled in the design and production of highly effective information solutions
Our Team’s Capabilities
Leveraging senior management experience from top Fortune 500 companies, standardized and customized methodologies and tools, including Lean Six Sigma and Change Acceleration Process, our approach enables clients to realize significant benefits in the areas of productivity, cost reduction, cost avoidance, risk management, force readiness, precision / velocity, program execution and customer-supplier relationship management in customized solutions
- Business Process Redesign
- Organizational Transformation
- Continuous Improvement
- Change Management / Acceleration
- Technology Requirements
- Business Automation
- Sustainment and Control
Founded in 1995, Cyintech provides management consulting, process improvement and implementation services with a specialization in the field of decision support and optimization.
News and Events
Latest News – 17 May 2012
Cyintech assists United Airlines with its new Network Operations Center
United has moved into its new airline operations control center in the Willis Tower in downtown Chicago combining the operations control group from the former Continental SOCC in Houston, TX and United OPB in Elk Grove, IL. In 2008, Cyintech assisted United in defining their improved operations control processes and organization in a future-state process model. The model defined the architectural requirements for the new center and Cyintech, with its partner RE Lamb completed the design for the new center in 2011. Construction for the 340 seat control center was completed in April.
Seasoned business leaders backed by multiple disciplines including: architects, engineers, a software development team of 60 software architects, developers, programmers.